Thursday 7 January 2016

Composite Images - Straight Images






For this image I took an image of a water bottle and a man diving into a lake. I selected around the man diving and rubbed out the background around him. I then moved the diving man over so that it laid on top of the water bottle. I then changed the size of the man in order the make it look like he is diving into the bottle. I also edited the direction of which the man is diving in order to make the image look as realistic as possible. 

1 comment:

  1. these are goo examples of photo manipulation, however you need to show your working process on at least one of the images you have made either using screen prints with words or just words on the own describe what tools were used to Photoshop to achieve these outstanding pictures.

    ReplyDelete