Thursday 5 November 2015

Image Bank - Movement


I like this photo because it roughly shows the movement of the dice clearly and shows the path that the dice have taken to get to the point that they have got. I like that the path isn't clear and is quite jumbled up and its isn't clear exactly what path they took but you know the general path that they took. 


I like this image because it shows a complete motion and shows the whole movement. I like the fact that they all lay over each other really showing the direction of movement and gives the idea of a fluid movement as you can see it all the way through and isn't just one part of the movement. I like the use of colour as it really makes the woman stand out drawing the viewer in to the picture and showing the the movement of her whole body easily. 


I like this photo because the movement is clear through out the picture. I like this photo because the movement is simple and effective. This photo is very simple yet really shows off the whole movement. It is a photo that has been created multiple times but has to be created successfully in order to really show the complete movement. 



I like this photo because it shows ever slight movement of the man standing up I like this because only the start and end of the movement are clear and it looks like a concertina and really shows ever single slight movement involved in taking two steps. I like the editing used in the photo because it looks like the photo could be squished together and make one whole person. 



I like both of theses photos because the main focal point of the image is clear yet the background of the photo is blurry showing off the movement. I like the fact that you can see the person on the thing that is moving yet the background is blurry this shows movement in a different way as it isn't a lot of images laid over each other to show movement in a different way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment