Tuesday 20 October 2015

Vivian Maier Research


In my opinion her work should be considered art because it is a different style of photography where the artist is featured in the photo which had never been seen before. It is art because the reflection add to the photo and in the top one it makes the subject stand out and even though at first you attention is drawn to the fact that she is in the photo after that you are instantly drawn to the subject of the photograph. I like these photos as the reflection really adds to the photo and gives the photo some depth. I think she has included herself in some of her photos to try and get people looking natural and not posing for the camera. I really like photos like this because these are the types of photos that I like to take, natural photos where people don't know they are the subject of the photo so therefore don't pose for the photo.




No comments:

Post a Comment