Tuesday 8 December 2015

Work Diary - Texture

In todays lesson we where continuing to work on our Unit 1 blogs and I decided that I was going to reshoot texture. I decided to reshoot this formal element because I was ill at the time that this was shoot at college, I also felt that texture was my weakest of the formal elements and I felt that now having studied all of the formal element I was in a better place in which to take more texture photos.

Below is a photo from the shoot that I like. 
Camera Settings- 1/15 sec f/4.5 ISO 3200 

I like this photo because there are multiple different textures shown within the picture and it clearly showed off the texture on the beanbag. I like the photo as it is edited and turned in to black and white. The black and white shows off the different texture due to the different tones featured in the photo.

Below is a photo from the shoot that I don't like 


I don't like this photo because it doesn't show off the texture that was actually there at the time I also don't like the fact that the background is different colours I fell like this photo would have worked better if I hadn't have been standing on a table in order to take this photo. 

Progression 

If I were to go out and re do this shoot I would like to do this shoot then it isn't raining as I would like to shoot this outside because I don't have that many photos from outside. 

Image result for texture photography\

Image result for texture photography

Image result for texture photography

No comments:

Post a Comment