Thursday 3 December 2015

Work Diary - Mulitple Imagery

I really liked this type of photography and really wanted to try it, I started off by working in the studio on images for these photos and then I edited it when I was at home having really liked how they came out I decided to continue to shoot images for this in Thursdays afternoon lesson. I spent a lot of time editing these photos and picking exactly which photos I wanted to included in the multiple imagery image. 

Below is an Image that I created that I like 


I really like this image that I created because I feel like all the images work really well together. The images work really well together and I like how simple the images are and how the simple use of a prop can influence the photos. I like the photos are posed and that my model really used the hat as a influxes on her facial expressions. I like that I only left a small gap in-between the photos because I feel that they are all different and are a set however they aren't the same photo they needed a little gap in the middle of them to show off the difference between the photos.


Below is an image that I created that I don't really like

I don't like this photo because the change between table and white backdrop is not straight and is at a different heights in every photo. I don't like that the photos are from a different angle and I don't like the fact the photos are taken at different heights as they show different parts of the shoes. I like the idea of the photo but it just wasn't executed well and I think I could have used a tripod to make these photos better.

Progression 

If I were to reshoot multiple imagery I would shot multiple different people in the studio all with the same facial expression. I would also like to shoot outside and try to make something like a flower or a plant out of the different images. I would also like to look at larger multiple imagery with more than 9 images in them.





1 comment:

  1. some very strong multiple images here... the garden one connects with Hockney.. well done..

    ReplyDelete